＜Scope of application＞
This policy applies to the handling of personal information acquired by us.
We will promote the protection of personal information by establishing the following personal information protection policy, building a mechanism for protecting personal information, and making all employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information and implement ample protections.
＜Purpose of use of personal information.＞
The purpose of use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “purpose of use”) is as follows.
- Identification of the person.
- Providing our services, Quality improvement, and improvement.
- Fee and other payments or charges.
- Information related to advertising, promotion, and marketing of our products.
- Guidance regarding related to changes and termination of our products.
- Contact related to contract with a customer.
- Response and prevention of acts to actions that violate the contract with our company.
- Development of our new products or services.
- Response to all disputes related to our services.
- Presentation of research and its results.
- Matters related to the purpose of use of each of the above items.
〈Personal information to be acquired, and how to acquire it〉
On this website, we may ask you to register personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number when you make inquiries, but we will use this personal information only for purposes which we notified in time of your registration．
〈Security Management of personal information〉
In order to keep customer’s personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we maintain a security system, maintain a management system, and educate employees. We will take necessary measures such as thorough implementation, implement security measures, and strictly manage personal information.
<Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties〉
We will properly manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers, and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When there is prior consent of the customer.
- When disclosing to a contractor to whom we outsource business to provide the service desired by the customer.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and, also when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations and also when obtaining the consent of the said person may affect the implementation of the affairs.
- When it is necessary to disclose in accordance with the law.
<Security measures for personal information>
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
If the customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete his / her personal information, we will respond after confirming that he / she is the person himself / herself.
<Compliance and review of laws and norms>
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we hold and other norms, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
We may change all or part of this policy at any time.
When we change all or part of this policy, we will set the effective date.
Prior to the effective date, we will inform you of both the content of changes and its effective date by the Internet or any other appropriate methods.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
AIM building F6, 3-8-1, Asano, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka-ken 802-0001, Japan